Tried and tested Hario V60 dripper filters!
The original and best filter coffee papers from Hario. Designed to perfectly fit the iconic Hario V60 dripper in sizes 01 or 02, which Pumphreys Coffee also supply.
To get the best taste from your Hario V60 paper coffee filters as recommended by Hario themselves;
‘Rinse the filter paper with boiling water before use. This will minimise any paper taste getting through to the end brew and allow the coffee to filter through easier. Also, play around with recipes. If you need some help here, you can check out the Hario V60 brew guides which Hario put together with some globally recognised coffee experts!’
Basic Brew Guide from Hario:
- Hario V60 Dripper 02
- Hario V60 Filter Paper 02
- Coffee Scoop
- Your favourite mug or coffee server
- 15g of coffee beans, ground for filter
- 250ml of water (full mug)
Tip: Making coffee for two people? Just double the amount of ground coffee and water. You’d also need to repeat the pouring procedure and use a coffee server instead of the mug.
- Place the V60 on top of the mug and put the filter paper in.
- Tip: Soak the whole paper with hot water to reduce the papery taste and empty your mug.
- Fill the scoop to the top with ground coffee and place in to the filter paper.
- Boil the kettle, and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- In one quick motion, pour enough hot water to soak all the coffee grounds, then wait for around 30 seconds.
- Slowly pour over the remaining water over the coffee, making small circles.
- Tip: Stop when the water is ¾ of the way or 2 cm from the top.
- Wait for it to drain, allowing the coffee to cool down a little. This should take around 2.5 minutes.
- Drink and Enjoy.
Tip: Coffee grounds can be placed in the food waste or you can compost your flowers with it.