- Christmas Gifts
- Wholesale Shop
Posted by Emily Hartley on June 12, 2014
An updated list of Pumphrey's Barista Training Course dates for 2014.
Spend the day with our Award Winning Barista Trainer Mr Stuart Lee Archer & learn all about the science behind being a Barista. This course is aimed at Home Enthusiasts & Coffee Shop owners alike. Come to our dedicated Barista Training Facilities in Blaydon, prepare espresso based drinks on our professional espresso machinery & have a fantastic day!
* Short History of Coffee * Roasting Tour * Coffee Selection & Storage * Espresso Extraction * Milk Texturing & Drink Presentation * Machine & Grinder Maintenance * Lots of ‘Hands on’ Practice with State of the Art Espresso Machinery
“This is an excellent course, pace & style were spot on. Stuart Lee is a gifted trainer who put me at ease while managing to get all of the required information across.
I thoroughly enjoyed myself”, Mr J English, November 2013.
- Wednesday 2nd, Thursday 10th, Monday 14th
- City & Guilds (29th/30th/31st)
- Wednesday 6th, Thursday 14th, Monday 18th
- City and Guilds (26th/27th/28th)
- Wednesday 3rd, Thursday 11th, Monday 15th
- City and Guilds (23rd/24th/25th)
- Wednesday 1st, Thursday 9th, Monday 13th
- City and Guilds (28th/29th/30th)
You can book onto these course online http://www.pumphreys-coffee.co.uk/products/training/
Any orders over the value of £50 receive free delivery.
Or by ringing our head office in Blaydon on: 0191 414 4510